马达加斯加2经典台词
他们不像你期待的那样长大 真的很令人失望啊
It's so disappointing when they don't grow up the way you want it to.
我还是觉得他太显摆了
I still think he is kind of a show off.
肯定是的啊 他是动物嘛
You got to give it to him, the guy is an animal.
如果你们有天来曼哈顿的话 别担心 打个电话就行
If you ever come to look at Central Manhattan, feel free to call first.
不过说真的 绝对要先打个电话 好吗
Seriously no, call. OK?
如果机舱内气压瞬间下降 请把面罩罩上
In case of losing cabin pressure, please place the mask over your face...
好让其他乘客 不被你惊吓的表情吓坏
to hide your terrified expressions from the other passengers.
我们可能这样就完了 马蒂
This could be it Marty.
但我还是想说 你是个真正的朋友 百万里挑一的
I just want you to know that you are truly a one in a million friend.
谢谢 伙计 你是最棒的 永远都是
Thanks buddy. You are the best ever.
我知道如果我告诉你 你不会介意的
I know you won't mind when I tell you...
告诉我啊 告诉我什么
Come on. Tell me it, tell me, tell me what?
- 我把你的iPod弄坏了 - 什么?!
- I broke your iPod! - What!
按键太小了嘛 我受不了...
The button were so small.
- 太恐怖了 - 对不起嘛
- It made me mad. - I'm sorry.
- 我要杀了你! - 是个意外嘛 对不起啦
I'm gonna kill you!
注意 我是机长
This is your captain speaking.
我有好消息 也有坏消息
I've got good news and bad news.
好消息就是 我们马上就要降落了
The good news is, we will be landing immediately.
坏消息是
The bad news is...
我们会是坠落的
we are crush landing!
当你们要航空旅行时 我们知道 你们别无选择
When it comes to air travel, we know you have no choice what so ever.
但还是要谢谢你们选择企鹅航空
But thanks again for choosing air penguin.
科沃斯基 伤亡报告
Kowalski, casualty report.
只有两名乘客不知去向 机长
Only two passengers unaccounted for, Skipper.
这个数字我可以接受 着陆不错 伙计们!
That's a number I can live with.Good landing boys.
喂 女孩 你够壮的啊
Goodness girl. You're huge.
你的朋友是谁呀? 或者那是你的屁股?
Who is your friend, or is that your butt?
你反应倒是真快
Girl, you are as quick as you all have to.
所以 你叫摩托摩托?
So, you are Moto Moto.
这么好听的名字 当然要说两次
The name is so nice, when you say it twice.
我太老了 还不想死
I'm too old to die.
我真想亲亲你 猴子
I'd like to kiss you monkey man.
只剩2天可活的话
Only had two days left to live.
会实现所有我梦想要做的事
I'd do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing.
什么事?
Like what?
我想成为职业口哨家
I'd love to became a professional whistler.
我现在已经非常令人惊艳了
I pretty amazing that I did know.
但我要好上加好
But I wanna get luck even better.
完全可以以此为生
I'd make my living out of it.
你知道我还会做什么其它事么
You know what else I'd do?
我要去侵略临国的地盘
I'd invade a neighboring country and impose...
不管他们愿意与否 都会强加我的意识形态予他们
...my own ideology even if they didn't want it.
她爱我
She loves me.
她爱我的眼睛
She loves my eyes.
她爱我
She loves me.
她爱我的过去
She loves my ass.
她爱我圆滚滚的身材
She loves my roundness.
她爱我的强壮
She loves that I'm chunky.
她爱我的丰满
She loves that I'm plumpy.
她爱我的嘻哈味道
She loves my healthiness.
她爱我的风趣
She loves my zestiness.
她永不停止的爱我
She loves me restlessly.
她永远的爱我
She loves me forever.
她爱我 因为她爱我
She loves me, because she loves me.
听着 摩托摩托 你最好像女皇一样待这位女士
Listen Mototo, you'd better treat this lady like a queen.
因为 我的朋友 你找到了完美的女人 朋友
Because you my friend, you found yourself the perfect woman.
我若像你样幸运
If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman
我会天天送她花束
I would give her flowers every day.
而且不是随便什么破花
And not just any flowers, OK?
她最喜欢白色的兰花
Her favorites are orchids. White.
要在早餐送到床边 六条全麦面包 正反两面都涂黄油
And breakfast in bed. Six loaves of wheat toast with butter on both sides.
不要面包皮 她喜欢这样的做法
No crusts. The way she likes it.
我会借她肩膀哭 成为她最好的朋友
I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend...
891
00:54:45,835 --> 00:54:49,510
整天都想怎么让她欢笑
and I'd spend every day trying to think of how to make her laugh.
她有世界上最动听的笑声
She has the most...most amazing laugh.
我是说 我要是你就那么做
Well, I mean. That's what I would do, if I were you.
可我不是你 你最好乖乖做
But I'm not. So you do it.
可能有某人不希望 让这些照片流传在外呢
Maybe a certain someone wouldn't want these blowing around on the savannah.
老爸还挺厉害 马蒂
Old man is not too bad, hey Marty?
马蒂? 谁是马蒂?
Marty? Who's Marty?
- 别装了 - 我不认识马蒂 别叫我马蒂
- Come on? - I don't know Marty. Don't call me Marty.
你骗不了我的
You can't fool me.
我没看到马蒂 这儿没有马蒂
I don't see no Marty. Ain't no Marty here.
马蒂 我可以看着你的眼睛
Marty, I can look into your eyes...
我知道 就是你
and I know it's you.
好吧 但你也太丑了
Alright but you are so darn ugly
网友评论